Powered by Blogger.

No1 Tamil News Website

No1 Tamil News Website
Plice Cick This Imege

Followers

Srilankan Tamil News

Latest Tamil Hot News

Bhanu says that she has parted ways with her father

Bhanu while speaking about this said," After Thamirabharani I was not able to come up in my cinema career because of my father George. He started demanding Rs 25 Lakhs as my salary when ever an offer comes up.
The producers also demanded me to don glamour roles. That is also one of the reasons for not acting in Tamil films. I was not in mind because of the bitter incidents that took place continuously in my family.
Now I have become very clear. Now my whole time job is cinema only. I don’t want to talk about my family matters any more. I am back in action through the films Azhagar Malai, Yaar Indha Devathai and Sattapadi Kutram. I am also acting in two Malayalam films. I am pairing with Dhilip in one film and in another film with Vinu Mohan. I want to homely roles like Jyothika and Sneha."

0 comments:

Post a Comment